Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance

When you own a home, you want to keep your property and possessions safe and secure. With flood insurance, you can do just that. And we can help! Our agents understand the area and based on your property’s location and history of flooding, there are different types of policies available.

First, there is Standard Flood Insurance:

  • Some communities participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)- if your community is one of them, you may be eligible for a standard flood insurance policy.
  • The NFIP is run by the Federal Government to reduce flood damage among communities prone to flooding.
  • Specific requirements apply: flood waters must cover at least two acres in a community, or at least two properties.
  • Building and contents coverage is not part of a standard flood insurance policy.

There is also Preferred Risk Flood Insurance:

  • Properties that are in a low or moderate risk zone may not qualify for NFIP.
  • This type of policy is a low-cost risk policy.
  • Preferred Risk policies can protect your home and the contents inside from the impact of a flood.

Unfortunately, floods happen when you least expect them. We do not want you to be unprepared and not protected. We urge you not to wait until it’s too late. Get in touch with Langhorne, Pennsylvania based Kramer Insurance Center today. Let us help you find a comprehensive and affordable flood insurance policy that meets your needs!